Thursday 10 October 2013

Our Classroom

If you haven't had a chance to come and visit our classroom, let me give you a tour.

Our Writing Centre

Our Arts and Mixed Media Centre

Our Math Centre

Our Co-Constructed Alphabet with Braille letters

Our Personal Best Work

Our Inquiry Table
Featuring: Leaf/Autumn Inquiry

Our Building Centre

Our Learning Goals

Sand Table

Our Family Wall
CDs were decorated during the Meet The Teacher BBQ by the families in our class


Documentation of our Sand Dollar Inquiry

Our Co-consructed Number Line

2 comments:

  1. Your space is amazing, I had kind of lost my teaching mojo but this has inspired me, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your classroom has really inspired me - thank you !

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.